- High Country Fabrication (HICO) is a custom manufacturer of shell and tube heat exchangers, pressure vessels, reactors, columns, re-boilers, scrubbers, and other process equipment for the petrochemical industry. Operating with 78,000 square feet of shop space on a 12.5 acre property, HICO is centrally located in Casper, Wyoming.
- Jonah Bank as established in 2006 to provide Wyoming’s citizens with a full-service financial institution that combines Wyoming values with a deep understanding of the commercial and energy businesses that are critical to Wyoming’s future. In providing much-needed capital to small businesses, Jonah Bank facilitates its mission to “Build a Better Wyoming.” It currently operates from three locations in Casper and Cheyenne.
- M&N Equipment is an oil field service company operating from the home office in Sublette County, Wyoming. Founded in 1996, its primary purpose was to support the growing exploration and development in the Jonah Field. Offering heavy equipment rentals for energy operations in Wyoming and North Dakota, M&N provides loaders, heaters, light towers and numerous other pieces of equipment in support of exploration and production efforts in the Rockies.
- M&N Aviation is a charter aviation company with hangars in Casper and Denver. Founded in 2003, M&N Aviation’s primary service area is the Rocky Mountain region with secondary operations in the continental United States. Featuring four models of aircraft, M&N Aviation offers a comprehensive collection of private jets to accommodate the needs of travelers.
- NERD Technology provides information technology consulting and implementation for Nerd Gas Company, its subsidiary companies and small- and medium-sized businesses (school districts, medical offices, etc.) in Natrona County and throughout Wyoming.
- Stakeholder Energy, LLC pursues large-scale uranium exploration opportunities in the southern Powder River Basin of Natrona County, Wyoming. Formed in 2011, the company works from existing uranium drill holes and evaluates uranium deposits.